Saturday, March 5, 2011

So it begins

This is my first blog.  I like beer, and I like Philosophy; I often have my best philosophical thoughts when drinking beer.  Hopefully that trend continues and I will have a great deal of fodder for my little posts.

As it stands, I expect most of my posts to consist of the following:


- Beer; my affection for it, favorites, what I'm drinking now
- Philosophy; my affection for it, favorites, what I'm thinking now
- Stories from the bar; when you are at the bar as often as I am, you're likely to hear/see some interesting stuff
- Whatever; in the end it's my blog and I'll post whatever I feel like as the mood strikes me

If you end up reading any of my ramblings, I can only hope that you find some of it interesting and if nothing else that you are at least somewhat amused by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment